Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fanime 2009: Bumblebee






So recently I went to an Anime Convention, Fanime '09 in San Jose, and I had a blast. I took well over 1,000 photos, and plan on spending the better part of the summer photoshopping them and uploading to this site. It was quite the event and had TONS of people to take photos of. There will be a mix of just regular walk around photos of costumed people and some that are more studio portraitstyle. I hope that you will enjoy them.

If I have time I will upload a photo of the gear that I had with me during the weekend, which weighed a ton.
If you were at the convention, then I was the photographer with the flash that was posted on a rod/light stand extended over his head. What was weird was that a couple of photographers at the event wanted to take my picture... Well, that is cool...

On to the Photos! To ease things into play I thought I would take another car shot that was a little different than what I am used to. It was just some of the walk around shots that I have taken. If you couldn't tell, or just read the sign, they are cosplaying Bumblebee from "Transformers". "Great Job !" to the Cosplayer, and If you want larger photos, just send me an email. I hope that I did the costume some justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment