Monday, August 16, 2010

NAGOYA Cosplay Summit: OSU Kannon Area

名古屋コスプレサミット

July 31, 2010

Wow, have I been busy lately. I have been going so many places and planning so many things, I haven't been able to update the BLOG in a while! On top of that, my stay here in Japan is coming to a close. I have about a month left, and I have been going to good parties left and right.

I decided to stay until late September, whereas most of the Exchange Program OKAYAMA (EPOK) Students decided to leave mid-August. I have to say, it is quite depressing and hard to see all my friends of four to ten months leave. It is a harsh reminder that my vacation is about to come to an end as well.

As I said before, I have been very busy lately. I have been doing many photo shoots, as well as just traveling around. I can't remember if I mentioned it before, but I will list the things that I have done from going to 京都(KYOTO).

After that, I did another photo session with a friend 森下萌 (MORISHITA, MOE). Following that there was a couple of school trips, a birthday, the World Cosplay Summit (this post), J Nikolich's photo session, and finally, コミケット(COMIKET). I have so many photos to work on.

To top it off, I ran out of places to upload my photos. I am having a very hard time finding places to host my photos for me, and every time I do, it seems that I keep filling all the space far too quickly. Sigh.... Any how on with the post. Since I wrote a ton here, I will keep the writing to a minimal. Thanks for staying with me.



So, these are some of the photos from the NAGOYA Cosplay Summit in 2010. It was a blast and the cosplayers were really awesome. It was quite a different type of event. This part is from the OSU Kannon are of Nagoya. It is somewhat near SAKAE, if you know a bit about NAGOYA.



I have more photos that I will post later on, as soon as I can find a place which will let me host the photos on their site. Perhaps, I should make my own server.... Well, that is just food for thought. Also, there is the OSU Kannon area parade photos which I will post next. After that I will post about the OASIS 21 Bus Terminal area photos. Hope you enjoy these!

All the photos can be found HERE.

































































































If you want to see more photos click HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Meiko sakine :3 a lot of pictures!
    2 akuma rins
    Luka y miku Magnet with people,
    Namine ritsu its the last onem and before her its a Black Rock Shooter

    ReplyDelete