Monday, December 6, 2010

Comic Market Day 3 The Cut

花兎まにゅ
So, again, I hate to say it, but it is another cosplayer that I am unaware of what she is cosplaying.  Although it looks great, and she did a wonderful job of posing, I have no idea who she is supposed to be.  I wonder if it is from a game?  Well, if anybody out there knows, please let me know.  Apparently, this cosplayer is actually somewhat famous in Japan.  She has a photo book and DVD line available.  Her stage name is: Hanausagi Manyu.

If you are interested please check her out, and support her.  I had no idea that she was actually famous, until I saw her at her table inside the convention.  If you are wondering, she was promoting her new DVD.  I cannot for the life of me remember who she was cosplaying in the new video.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment