Sunday, December 25, 2011

Long Awaited SacAnime 2011 Photos: Naruto's Asuma Sarutobi

So, it has been the longest time since I have put a postup.  If I'm not mistaken, around three months, or about a quarter of schooling.  It was a rough 20 unit quarter, and I was not able to actually able to work on the site because of it. I've been able to finally finish up on some photos now, and posted them.  I also have some photos from 2010 that still need to be posted.... Sigh.... I feel so behind...  Sorry, to all that were waiting.  Happy Holidays to all!


NarAzu-1

The first set from SacAnime, is going to be Asuma Sarutobi.  The captain that meets an untimely demise on Naruto.  Enjoy the photos.  Lots more to come.

NarAzu-2

NarAzu-3

NarAzu-4

NarAzu-5

NarAzu-6

NarAzu-7

No comments:

Post a Comment