Tuesday, April 10, 2012

U.C. Berkeley's Ranka Lee

It is Macross Frontier's Ranka Lee!  She is going to UCB!  If you can't tell that is where these photos were taken at!


Schoolgirl Ranka Lee 001

Thanks for the long wait!  Last summer there was an Anime Convention that was being held at the University of California: Berkeley, and I went for a shoot with Cosplayer Yuyamaki.  After the long wait, here are the photos that come out of the shoot.  School and work have been quite the time consumer, but now I have a little excess time to work on the photos.

Yuyamaki did an awesome job on the costume, so I hope that I did a decent job on the photos.  I love the wig, she did an awesome job.  I hope that you like them!

Schoolgirl Ranka Lee 003

Schoolgirl Ranka Lee 013

Schoolgirl Ranka Lee 004

Schoolgirl Ranka Lee 012

Schoolgirl Ranka Lee 002

Schoolgirl Ranka Lee 011

Schoolgirl Ranka Lee 014

Schoolgirl Ranka Lee 005

Schoolgirl Ranka Lee 010

Schoolgirl Ranka Lee 009

Schoolgirl Ranka Lee 008

Schoolgirl Ranka Lee 007

Schoolgirl Ranka Lee 006

Check out more of my photos on my DA account, by clicking HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment