Saturday, December 15, 2012

Lineage II

Lineage-18

          Again, it has been far too long since my last post.  I have just been so busy with a recent job change, family vacation on the east coast, and moving from the suburbs to the city.  That last one being a huge deal, because I still do not have internet where I am currently residing.  Although, it does help with the fact that I am still learning what to do at work, and the amount of books that I am reading is increasing.

          I have just a few more of the Fanime 2012 photos to post.  Also, I am trying to get more camera time and more photos to post, but have been too busy lately.  Lately, I have been looking for locations that can be shot at while now living in SF.  There are plenty, and come summer 2013, I hope to have plenty of models to shoot.  For now though, here are some ladies costuming characters from the lineage series.  Hope you like them.

Lineage-19

Lineage-21

Lineage-22

Lineage-23

Lineage-15

Lineage-16

Lineage-2

Lineage-4

Lineage-5

Lineage-8

Lineage-11

Lineage-7

Lineage-13

No comments:

Post a Comment