Thursday, February 18, 2010

Interview with YUUKA MORIKAWA


Interview Sheet:


1. What is your name: MORIKAWA YUUKA


2. What is your Nationality: Japanese


3. How old are you: 19






4. Are you single: Yes


5. What is your Major/Faculty: Economics


6. What year are you: Freshman




7. Are you in any clubs: Yes


8. Which ones:


I'm in the 'Weight Training Club'. I'm also in the 'Basketball Circle' called: "Five Stars"


9. What is your position in the club? What do you do?


I'm just a regular attending member in both the club and the cirlce.




9a. What is interesting about your club?


I like going to practice with my friends.... That is really all.


10. Do you have a job: Yes


10a. What do you do?


I'm an at home teacher; I teach Japanese and Math.




11. What are your hobbies?


Well let's see, I really like anything pink and/or red. I am also really into perfumes. At home I have about 13 different bottles of perfume.


12. What music/movies/TV shows do you like?


Umm... Sum 41 and Green Day are a couple of bands that I like. I guess you can say that I like rock music.


As for movies I really like Disney movies and Studio GHIBLI movies. “Enchanted” is my favorite movie.


I don’t watch TV, and thus I have no shows that I like.


13. Do you have any special skills/abilities?


I’m good at cooking. I also like to lay in bed, and I think I'm pretty good at it. :0)








14. What do you like about Japan? Why?


What do I like about Japan, huh? I like rice and Japanese style cooking. Also, I really like SUSHI and TEMPURA. If we are talking about desserts, then I like cheesecake, but the Japanese style cake.


Another cultural item I like about Japan are YUKATAs! This is something that I really like about Japan. We love to wear them during summer.


15. Do you like to travel: Yes


15a. Where have you been, outside of Japan:


Unfortunately, I have not been out of Japan yet, but I am going to Guam in the spring. I'll let you know more details about the trip when I get back.






16. Where have you traveled in Japan?


I have been to a ton of places in Japan, it includes: OKINAWA, TOKYO, KYOTO, NARA, & OSAKA. I really want to go to HOKKAIDO to enjoy the good food there.


16a. Please, explain what you saw/experienced in these places:


In OKINAWA, I went diving into the sea, and tried black sugar. I don’t know why the sugar is black, but it is black right out of the sugar cane.


While in TOKYO, it was all about TOKYO Disneyland and the shopping. That was actually all there was for me there.


In KYOTO & NARA I went to go see the temples and EIGAMURA (Japanese movie style Universal Studios). I also went shopping, again.... hehehe.


17. Are there any places that you would recommend a traveler to visit?


I would recommend OKINAWA, KOBE, and KYOTO.




17a. Why would you recommend those places?


OKINAWA is very slow and calm. It is also a very heart warming place, with very nice and gentle people.


KOBE the night scene is very beautiful. It is really a site to see. If you like cake, then it is really delicious here.


KYOTO is a very old city, therefore you should go. It helps explain the culture and the history of Japan.


18. What do you wish to do in the future?


I want to have a boyfriend. Also, I want to go to the summer festival, and watch the fireworks with him.




19. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?


I will be in Osaka and/or Kyoto working hard. Wearing a suit daily, and always being busy. I would also like to have many cats. Nya!


20. What are a few things about yourself, and your country, that you would like the world to know about, that can help describe your character and understand who you are, or where your from?


I’m from KASAI city, and it has a very large flower park. In the spring a lot of people from all over Japan flock there to see the flowers. The most famous being the peonies.


As for me, I don’t like to be down/unhappy. I like being happy. I like to think that I’m always happy and fun. Sometimes I’m tired, but as long as I’m with my friends I’m fine. It doesn’t even matter if I’m at school, home, club activity, or just away.


I want a boyfriend soon! THANK YOU!


For more photos click the title or HERE!











No comments:

Post a Comment