Monday, May 3, 2010

1st Requested Photo Shoot - Laura and her BF

Hello WORLD! It has been such a long time since my last post I am kind of wondering if anyone is still out there looking? So I have finished my trip around Japan and school has restarted for me. I am starting to work out all of the photos.


There will be a few quick posts because I did a few shoots prior and after the trip that took priority. Here is the first one. It was a request made by a friend, she said that she had no photos with the boyfriend.


It was an interesting request because it required her boyfriend to come out from the United States to Japan and take a day out of what would be a vacation to do the shoot. I just hope that I did them justice. I know that I had a blast.


March 11, 2010



So, this shoot took place in OKAYAMA prefecture, but in a different city. The city was called KURASHIKI, and it was known for its old traditional style building. I was kind of scared of the turn out, because we were starting at a later time in the after noon when the sun was the strongest, and I wasn't using a flash/California Bounce to fill.




We went all over the place in the old part of KURASHIKI. I have to say, this was my third time there, but it really felt like my first. The reason being that the first time I went it was in the evening, and I wasn't really able to get a good look at everything. Last time that I went, it was just to see a movie.


Therefore, the only things I knew of the town was that it had a great mall with a movie theater in it, and that it has a cool looking river at night. Funny how light changes everything huh?




This time that we were there we went to through the traditional area with a ton of shops with all sorts of things, then moved on to a temple area, and finished off at a kids' park. I had a blast through the whole thing. My friends were being good sports too.


Sorry about the size of the thumbnails, I'm trying something different. I promise that on the next upload they will be larger. If you want you can see the larger ones on my photobucket account by clicking on the title, below, or HERE! Enjoy!



















This was just a sample of the 50 that I thought came out pretty well, if you want to see more please click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment