Saturday, October 30, 2010

Comiket 78 Day 2



Well, it has been a little longer than a week now, but I have finally completed it!  The second day of Comic Market 78, is finally done! After experiencing the first day, I kind of knew what to expect.  Therefore, I was ready this time and was able to get a TON of photos !  I was well prepped and had everything ready.  I didn't get stopped by the staff this time, and no explanations about what equipment I was not alowed to use.


This was a real fun day and I was able to meet up with a friend from San Jose as well, and we had lunch together.  There was soo much to see and do, just getting all these photos together was quite a chore.  If you want to see the whole collection, because there are about one to two hundred more, then click on the title or HERE!
























































































































































































































































































































































































Want to see even MORE photos?  Click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment