Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mizuho Kazami (Please Teacher!)

20100815COMIKET-617

Sorry, about the little time between the posts. I've been preparing for midterms, and fighting the urge to go out and snap a ton of photos! I will try to keep the posts more frequent, and get new photos ASAP!

The ever so lovely Mizuho Kazami.  Can you tell me where she is from?  If so, then do you have a teacher fetish?  Haha, just kidding.... kinda sorta.  She is the teacher that everyone wants to get with from お願いTeacher/Twins! (Please Teacher/Twins!).  It was an anime and manga from the early 2000's and a personal favorite.  She is voiced by the ever so great Kikuko Inoue (more famously known as Belldandy, from Ah! My Goddess).

Definitely a show that I recommend to check out!  Although, admittedly a bit short.  Only two graphic novels and 12 episodes for each of the series.  It is an interesting take on the slice of life of a teenager.  It was well done though, and definitely worth the time spent watching/reading/enjoying it.

These photos are from Comic Market 78, back in the summer of 2010.  I hope that you enjoy them as much as I enjoy taking them!

Thanks for taking a look!  If you are a model in the San Francisco Bay Area, and have some ideas or would like to have some shots taken, then please let me know!  Drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment