Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Unknown Soldier

20100815COMIKET-602

Here is a new look at the unknown soldier!  I'm not talking about the one in Washington DC, or Paris, France.  Again, shameful to say, I do not know who she is, what anime/manga/game she comes from, or even if she is a soldier!  Any help here would be much appreciated!

These photos were taken at Comic Market 78.  Although, it is a shame I do not know who she is, she is quite the cutey! The suit is somewhat soldier-ish, but a great look all the same.  I wouldn't complain about that, perhaps she is a naval ship captain? Maybe a pilot?  Really, just who is she?

Wow, at least I can tell you, "she is pretty!"  The upbeat here is that there are still plenty of photos to come, and if someone can tell me who she really is cosplaying, then I can update the post!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment