Saturday, August 6, 2011

PSG's School Girl Panty

PanAnaSchGrl-19

Yup, she's back!  It's Panty Anarchy, in her sexy little schoolgirl outfit!  Cosplayer Alyssa Hobson did a great job on the costume, but I believe that it is her that makes the outfit work.  This is just one of many outfits that Panty wears in "Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt".  So if you haven't checked it out yet, then get to it!  

Like I said in previous PSG post, Panty was a very popular character that was walking around.  I didn't know about who she was whilst taking the photos, but definitely knew who she was afterwards.  It is a short anime by Gainax, and maybe a second season will be on the way.  Hope you like the photos, enjoy!

Panty Anarchy 39

Panty Anarchy 37

Panty Anarchy 35

Panty Anarchy 36

Panty Anarchy 32

Panty Anarchy 31

PanAnaSchGrl-30

PanAnaSchGrl-28

PanAnaSchGrl-27

PanAnaSchGrl-26

PanAnaSchGrl-25

PanAnaSchGrl-24

PanAnaSchGrl-23

PanAnaSchGrl-22

PanAnaSchGrl-20

PanAnaSchGrl-18

PanAnaSchGrl-17

PanAnaSchGrl-14

PanAnaSchGrl-13

PanAnaSchGrl-12

PanAnaSchGrl-10

PanAnaSchGrl-8

PanAnaSchGrl-6

PanAnaSchGrl-4

PanAnaSchGrl-3

PanAnaSchGrl-2

PanAnaSchGrl-1

Check out my DA page by clicking HERE!

Now for something a little random.  I was surfing onto www.crunchyroll.com and spotted this little video on Ghost in the Shell (攻殻機動隊).  Simply stated, I was blown away. 

Randomwire, really did a great job finding all the shots from the movie.  For those of you who didn't know that the original movie took place in Hong Kong, now you do.  It was an excellent reminder for me of a place that I need to go back to and reexamine.  


I didn't want to take too much away from the post above, because  Ms. Hobson definitely did an excellent job, but Randomwire did an awesome job on the video below and deserves some recognition for it.  Again, I didn't make it, but I certainly can appreciate it!


Ghost in Hong Kong from David Gilbert on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment