Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Resident Evil / Biohazard 5's Fairy Tale Sheva

Sheeva-55

A hottie with a machine gun, is there more to life?  I submit that there is NOT!  So, I really didn't know who she was, whilst taking the photos, and even after the shoot and during the editing phase I didn't know who she was.  

It wasn't until I received an email requesting a copy of the photos, did I understand who this character was.  The cosplayers name is: Jo F. Potato (no, I'm not joking) and she is cosplaying a character from US/Japanese titled game Resident Evil/Biohazard 5 named: Sheva, the Fairy Tale version.

Jo, did a fantastic job on the costume, and I don't think my photos did it any justice.  The detail of all the pieces is AMAZING!  Really have to give her kudos for such the awesome job.  Hope you enjoy the photos!

Sheeva-54

Sheeva-53

Sheeva-52

Sheeva-51

Sheeva-50

Sheeva-47

Sheeva-45

Sheeva-43

Sheeva-41

Sheeva-39

sheeva-32

sheeva-31

sheeva-30

sheeva-26

sheeva-23

sheeva-18

Sheeva-37

Sheeva-35

sheeva-21

sheeva-16

sheeva-14

sheeva-13

sheeva-12

sheeva-8

sheeva-7

sheeva-5

sheeva-2

sheeva-1

sheeva-6

sheeva-11

1 comment: