Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Yoko Littner

Yoko Litner-4

Of all the characters that I can shoot, this is definitely one of my favorites.  I mean who can not like Yoko?  I do wish she had her rifle, but as the saying of beggars goes...  If you haven't seen Toppa Tengen Gurren Lagann, then I highly recommend it.  It is by the makers of Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gainex.  If you don't know about Evangelion... then you must not like anime. J/K, but really check it out. 

The cosplayer was easy to work with and knew these poses really well.  She just seemed to move the right way at the right moment.  I really do hope to work with her again!  Hope you like the photos!

Oh, and by the way... HAPPY 4th of July!

Yoko Litner-12

Yoko Litner-13

Yoko Litner-7

Yoko Litner-5

Yoko Litner-8

Yoko Litner-1

Yoko Litner-10

Yoko Litner-11

Yoko Litner-2

Yoko Litner-3

Yoko Litner-6

Yoko Litner-9

No comments:

Post a Comment