Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Aquarion Evol

AquEvo-2

So again on day two of Fanime, I was able to run into some cosplayers that I ran into on the previous day.  This time they were doing Aquarion Evol.  Admittedly, I don't know much about the anime.  More so, I typically try to avoid anime that have "Aqua" in the title.  I found that I didn't really prefer any of them.

If you don't recognize her though, the Zessica Wong, pictured above with the green hair, was Lodoss War's Pirotess.  This group will show up again this day to do a Slayers tribute as well, but that will be later.  The girls were fun to shoot, and had many ideas that they wanted to see come to fruition.  I hope that I did them justice.

Also, I only got Ms. Wong singles... the other two ran off to change while I was shooting her.  Oh, well.... Enjoy the photos!

AquEvo-3

AquEvo-5

AquEvo-6

AquEvo-8

AquEvo-9

AquEvo-10

AquEvo-11

AquEvo-12

AquEvo-14

AquEvo-1

No comments:

Post a Comment