Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Panty, Stocking, and Garterbelt

PSG-1

We had Stocking first, then came Panty, and now it is Stocking and Panty!  This is the police edition from the zombie episode.  Don't remember?  Do you really need a reason to watch the series again?  These two models were introduced to me by the Poison Ivy that was posted a few posts ago.

These two were ridiculously fun to work with.  Extremely playful and patient.  They wanted to do things that were a little different, and hit poses that I've never really done before.  I thought the turn out was awesome.

Their individual photos will be coming up shortly.  I hope that you enjoy them as well!

Special thanks for my assistant for the day Ian H. for making sure the lights looked good.

PSG-2

PSG-3

PSG-5

PSG-6

PSG-7

PSG-8

PSG-9

PSG-10

PSG-11

PSG-12

PSG-32

No comments:

Post a Comment