Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blazblue






Blazblue-0757, originally uploaded by CChayatanan.
So while at Fanime Con 09' there was this awesome group walking around. I had no idea what they were cosplaying as. It was crazy cool looking though. So I took a few snap shots, and they came out alright.

After looking up some new anime information on the net I came across this new game that is a hit in Japan. It was called 'Blazblue'. Looking at it, I was thinking that the characters looked familiar. Then it hit me. That was what the characters were wearing at the con.

I wonder how all these people seem to find these characters, especially when they haven't hit the USDM yet. Although, I have to admit that I am able to find tons of information about JSDM cars before others. But I also currently work at a car dealership....

Clicking on the bottom photo brings your to more, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment