Sunday, July 12, 2009

Saber







Saber-0787, originally uploaded by CChayatanan.
There was definitely not enough Fate Stay Night Cosplayers at the Con. This is one of the few that I like. If I am going to be on the subject though, I would like to see more Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Grenadier, and the list goes on....

More Walk Around photos will be posted now. I have run out of the shoot photos. The backgrounds are going to get much busier, but I hope that I at least kept the rest of the compositions good.

This was the actually the first shoot that I did at Fanime Con. She was really patient and let me try to figure our how to pose her. Ironically, she is the last one that is going to be posted. Oh well, thanks!

The bottom photo will get you into album. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment