Monday, July 6, 2009

Victorian Naruto







Victorian Naruto-0554, originally uploaded by CChayatanan.
Well, I have finally finished just touching up the photos from Fanime, and have decided to group everything in a certain order. This way I can just spend the day uploading the photos.

It was a great relief, really it took me about 2 months to actually complete all the photos that I wanted to post, but with this complete now, I will be able to just post and try to remember what I was thinking while shooting.

This group was a unique version of Naruto. It really took me a while to figure out what they were cosplaying as. I finally found out, through the marks/color of "Naruto". Although they all had an awesome idea, and it worked out well as a group.

Their unique idea was something that I really wanted to take photos of, and I'm glad I was able to work with them. It was also nice to have a change of setting. The bottom photo takes you to more. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment