Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Melancholy of Alice in Wonderland







Alice-0741, originally uploaded by CChayatanan.
This was an awesome rendition of Alice in Wonderland. Like I said in the previous post, she was hanging out with the Devil Girl and was just such an opportunity. I hate to say 2 for 1, but it really was. She was also really good at taking direction.

I did ask her what her costume was about, because I really didn't recognize the anime/manga. Her response was "a Horror Style Alice in Wonderland."

Although that was a great idea, the post title just didn't sound as good, but I do want to make reference for her. Even though in the second to last photo there is not too much "melancholic" action going on. Oh, well... Great job on the costume! I hope to see you two in the future!
The bottom/smaller photo will bring you to the rest of her set!

No comments:

Post a Comment