Sunday, June 28, 2009

Devil Girl: Mao Ran



************** Update! **************

I found out who she was, and I wanted to let you all know!  First, this character is from 黒執事, or more simply Black Butler, and the name of the character is Ran Mao.  Check out the wikipedia page for more info.

As to the COSPLAYER,  her call sign is: Chuwei and you can find her on deviant art at:
http://chuwei.deviantart.com/

************** Update! **************






Devil Girl-0681, originally uploaded by CChayatanan.
I'm Back! This week has been a very long and tiresome. Not to mention the weather is in the 1oo+ degrees (F) in the Bay Area. My computer and laptop, are burning up! ARGH! Well, enough of the complaints and on the photos.

I was going over all the photos this week and wanted to see what the next photos that I should start to touch up and post, and found this cosplayer stuck out amongst the mix. She has a friend that she was walking around with, and I think that the friend will be next up.

This started out with just as a walk-around photo, and then turned into a little shoot. I was quite pleased with the poses and the turn out of the photos. Not to mention, that she was a blast to work with.

I failed to get her name and info though. If you know who she is please let her know of the blog.

A little change has happened as well, click on the bottom photo, instead of the top, (or HERE) to see the full set on Flickr.com. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work on the photos. Beautiful model. Is she available to do other projects?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I am not sure about her availability. This photo was taken a year ago, and it was at an event called: "Fanime" in San Jose, California. I was in Japan for the past year, and, unfortunately, was unable to attend any Conventions in the Bay Area. Therefore, I never actually was able to get her name, info or even bump into her again.

    ReplyDelete