Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mikuru Asahina Teaser



So while I was at Fanime 2009, there was this really cool cosplayer, Mikuru Asahina. She let me take a TON of photos of her at various places. I was able to get all sorts of poses, to the fact that really ran out.


During the shoot, I was so busy thinking about glamour poses that I forgot to have her do some of the most unforgettable poses from Haruhi! DAM! No Mikuru beam pose, no fighting poses, and no embarrassing Haruhi forced poses (although I would have needed a Haruhi).


Hopefully we will be able to meet up again, and do another couple of shoots. Oh well, I'm sure I was starting to bore her during parts of the shoot, if not the whole thing. I was able to get lots of good shots though!


I thought that I would start of with a little teaser preview. I have been busy with school, but now that finals are over and done with, it is time to start overhauling the photos.


There should be a lot of photos to follow. Thanks and Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. She's really good and these are some great shots! A wig would have been PERFECT but she's still great without it. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Setsuka! We both tried really hard. I hope that I can even put up better photos next time! ^_^

    ReplyDelete