Sunday, June 7, 2009

More Felicia!

Fanime 2009 Felicia, originally uploaded by CChayatanan.
OK! So I am not able to post certain photos from Photobucket. Apparently, Felicia here is showing too much skin... I'm surprised that it won't let me post photos of her, when I have much more um... interesting photos from Hot Import Nights (HIN).


Oh, well! I will start posting onto flickr now for these photos. the only issue with doing so is that you need to click on the photos now in order to see the set. It only allows me to put one photo per blog entry, and as much as I would like to talk about the photos; I would rather just let the readers enjoy viewing them.


Please click on the photo to see the rest of the set! In the future I will do a joint post to flickr and photobucket, that way I can post a few photos, and then let you see the rest of the set on another site. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment