Friday, June 5, 2009

D.Gray-Man












Hello again! Here is a new post of photos of a D.Gray-Man Crew. They did an awesome job. I hope that I will run into them again in the future. I'm going to have to make a trip out to the L.A. area or maybe just wait for Fanime to come around again (hehe). It will have to be a while though, everything for Japan has been settled, and I will be leaving in September.


I'm looking for a website, that gets a lot of hits. The reason being that at the Nagoya Cosplay Summit, in order to get in and take photos, you need to get a press badge. Being a freelancer, and not a staff photographer, it is difficult to get in. If there is a website out there that will not be attending the Cosplay Summit, but would like to have photos of it, please let me know. We can make arrangements for photo trades and name usage. Thanks for checking this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment