Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Chun-Li Classic



Wow, so it has been a little longer that I anticipated for updating photos. This is actually the last week of class prior to summer for me, so that is why there has been a slow down in the amount of photos that are popping up. I'm gearing up for finals week, all my finals seem to have fallen on the same day. Lucky? or Unlucky? Well here is one long awaited update.

So the next set of photos that I have been working on (between studying for finals) are of Chun-Li. The cosplayer has really done a good job too. The problem with these set of photos is a hand rail that is on the wall just does not complement the photo. I havn't gone through all of them yet, so maybe there will be a rail in one of the upcoming photos. Please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment