Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Amano Tifa

tifloc-34

So this was one that I thought I knew right off the bat, but then I started to have my doubts.  My first impression is that it was Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII, with another color coordination.  Then I started to roll through my mind are there any other characters that look like her in Anime.... and my answer was "I dunno...."

Therefore there was only one way to find out, right?  So I asked.  I was right!  It was the Amano Version of Tifa!  I was quite happy about that one.  Modeling her is Christina Rose, from Christina Rose Cosplay.  She is a model from the L.A., CA area.  You can find her from googling: "Christina Rose Cosplay".  I'm sure she would love to book a shoot, with you!

This photo was taken at Fanime 2011, and I was supposed to go take her Shiva photos at Anime Expo 2011, but plans for the trip unfortunately fell through for me.  Hope you like what you see!

tifloc-18

tifloc-17

tifloc-15

tifloc-14

tifloc-12

tifloc-8

tifloc-5

tifloc-40

tifloc-37

tifloc-29

Like these photos?  More can be seen on my Deviant Art Account!  Just click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment