Saturday, July 2, 2011

PSG: The new wave

pansto-1

No, this is not a second season info posting.  This is just another posting of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (PSG).  Although, rumors say that Gainax is planning a second season.  This was an awesome rendition of PSG.  I love it when players think outside the box.

So the Panty is beautiful, as expected, standing on the left in the photo above, but here is the twist; on the right, Stocking Anarchy has undergone a sex change!  She is now a he, and in his regular gothic loli style clothing.  AWESOME! Yeah?

I was really impressed with these two cosplayers, and hope to be able to do more shoots with them in the future!  Dollyfaced is cosplaying Panty, and I believe it is her boyfriend cosplaying Stocking, although I will wait for them to confirm.

I have another photoshoot that I did with them at Fanime '11 doing Nanoha, and I will post that later, when they are done.  It was an awesome experience!  I hope that you enjoy the post!

pansto-10

pansto-8

pansto-7

pansto-5

pansto-4

pansto-3

No comments:

Post a Comment