Sunday, July 10, 2011

Poke Poke Mon

PokGir-2

This is for all you "Pocket Monster" fans out there!  It is a gijinka pokemon.  I've not watched the show in years, so I do not actually know which monster she is cosplaying, but it is super cute... Ok, if you know, then please tell me!  That way I can post up who she is.  Umm... it actually goes for the cosplayer as well.  If you know who she is, then please let me know, and I will put up the appropriate credit.

The cosplayer is lugiamania, and she is cosplaying Skitty! 

It is a super cute character though.  I love the maid look.  HEHE! =) The color coordination is very nice too, and she blended the human and monster very nicely.  The photos were taken in an interesting location at the San Jose Convention Centre, but it was a bit of a hassle with tons of photographers jumping in behind me, and not realizing that their flashes were killing me!  At least these photos are decent.  I'm going to hide the next time that I take a model / cosplayer aside.

This was fun, and she was great at taking directions!  Hope that you enjoy them, thanks for looking!

PokGir-21

PokGir-18

PokGir-15

PokGir-14

PokGir-12

PokGir-9

PokGir-7

PokGir-6

PokGir-5

PokGir-3

PokGir-22

PokGir-23

PokGir-25

PokGir-26

PokGir-29

PokGir-30

PokGir-1

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm the one you took the pictures of. You can credit it under "lugiamania." Thanks for posting them, they look fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pokemon is a Skitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for the info! Updated!

    ReplyDelete