Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rikku from Final Fantasy X-2

Riku-3

Here's a character that most of us will recognize, it's everyone's favorite thief Rikku!  Yes, it is from the less popular liked FFX-2, but I have to say I like this outfit far better than her FFX one!  Don't you agree?  FFX characters are getting less and less frequent with the advent of the newer games, but I still like them quite a bit.  Probably only second to FFVII characters.

Photos are still coming from Fanime 2011, and I'm finally running near the end of all my photos from the various shoots.  Not going to AX2011 really helped me not have tons of photos to add on, but now I'm nearing the end and getting worried.... need another con to go to!



Riku-1

Riku-2

Riku-5

Riku-6

Riku-8

Riku-9

No comments:

Post a Comment