Sunday, June 10, 2012

Elektra Natchios

Elektra-10

The long awaited Elektra photos.  I know a few people were waiting for these ones, and with the little amount of actual photoshopping that was done to the photos, I don't know why it took so long, other than working over time every weekday sucks.  Sorry, I guess I will have to work harder!  These photos came out particularly well, and I wish that I had more poses with this cosplayer, Darth Kitana.  Her real name will be withheld until permission is given to be used.

I did notice one thing though as I was moving the photos from one computer to another, and that is that the colors on all my computers except for my HP laptop were exceptional.  Why is it that the photos look so flat on that darn HP?  Well, if you think the colors are flat, then please let me know.  The Mac powerbook, and the PC desktop that I have (dual monitors) all show great colors.

Enough with the ranting on the mechanics of getting the photos, and much kudos to Darth Kitana for her costume and poses.  She was very easy to work with, and it was a lot of fun.  Well most of the shoots are fun.  You will see more of both Darth Kitana and dead pepper!  There was a large Marvel cosplay in attendance at Fanime this year.  I was surprised.  It was cool, and there was very little Steam Punk Cosplay, even though Fanime combined with the steam punk con that was right around the corner.

If you don't know who Darth Kitana was cosplaying look up the name Elektra Natchios.  She is a sexy assassin, created by Frank Miller.  I don't really think I need to say more....  Enjoy the photos!

Elektra-9

Elektra-7

Elektra-6

Elektra-3

Elektra-5

Elektra-8

Elektra-2

Elektra-4

Elektra-1

This last photo was actually the first photo that I took.  I was testing out the lights, but the photo came out pretty well, that I had to post it.  It is a really cute/funny shot of her!  Love it!

1 comment: