Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Homura Akemi

TakoMado-2

This was a character that looked so familiar, but I couldn't figure out who it was.  The model: 'Tako', kindly pointed out that it was Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.  As soon as she told me, I was zapped with that, 'oh yeah!  I watched that!' feeling.  Although, I have to admit, I never finished the series.  Thank you to Tako for modeling for me (and making me want to go finish an anime)!  Also a special thanks to Ian, my assistant, who patiently waited, moved lights, and adjusted everything for me!  "It's good to be the king!"

Tako was very true to character, and that help lead to a lot of these poses.  She was actually quite the star at Fanime, with lots of people who knew who she was.  I was quite impressed.  I really did like the costume, and might I say, the rifle was a metallic airsoft model, and was quite heavy.  A Styer Scout with a modified stock, I believe.  Well, it was awesome!  I need more girls with guns photos!  

TakoMado-1

TakoMado-3

TakoMado-7

TakoMado-4

TakoMado-6

TakoMado-5

No comments:

Post a Comment