Monday, June 11, 2012

Neon Genesis Evangelion Bunny Girls

Asuka and Rei-2

There was this awesome site when I was at Fanime.  I was wondering where I've seen them before, and then it hit me.  Neon Genesis Evangelion!  One of the most popular titles around the world, this was definitely a throw-back.  Of course there was no playboy bunny version of the girls in the anime, but this anime series has to have the most off the wall advertisement in Japan.

You can literally find Rei Ayanami everywhere in Japan.  In pachinko parlors, on cans of coffee... You name it she has a spot there.  These two cosplayers were really awesome renditions of the two, and they came together!  That was awesome in itself.  Unfortunately, I don't know who was modeling Asuka, but Rei was being modeled by: Burloire.  If you know who Asuka is, please let me know.  They were both really fun and easy to work with.  

On top of that, the Rei costume, I found out, was actually for the Asuka model!  Burloire really pulled it off though.  They both did a wonderful job, and I hope that they like the photos.  I really do hope that more people do some of the older anime series in the future.  I would like to see Ah! My Goddess and Tenchi Muyo cosplay again.


Asuka and Rei-10

Asuka and Rei-7

Asuka and Rei-9

Asuka and Rei-8

Asuka and Rei-6

Asuka and Rei-3

Asuka and Rei-5

Asuka and Rei-1

No comments:

Post a Comment