Friday, June 1, 2012

Fanime 2012 Stocking Anarchy


Stocking Angel-2

So, it has definitely been a while since my last post.  I will put up something about the job that I recently got, but I am being kept pretty busy from it.  I am going to start out slow, and work my way up.  I was able to go to 3/4 of the Fanime 2012 convention with the sole goal of taking photos.  I will say that I did take less this time than I thought I would, but I was able to meet some really great people from all over, and hopefully will be able to work with them again in the near future.

I will keep blabbing about the things that happened at the con, but let me start with these photos.  The first of a good amount.  (I would say many, but to my standards I didn't really take all that many photos.) Here we have a super cute Stocking Anarchy.  The cosplayer, who we will call Stocking, did an awesome job on the outfit.  I love the way that someone doodled on the wall right behind her, and it kind of adds to the photos.  I will say this about the cosplay this year, it seems that the bar keeps getting set higher and higher.  Wonderful job!  Hope you like the photos!

Stocking Angel-3

Stocking Angel-1

No comments:

Post a Comment