Monday, January 28, 2013

Ms. Marvel

Marvel-2

Final post for Fanime 2012.  I decided to go out with one of the better sets of photos that I have taken.  It also helps that the model is a professional as well.  She is Crystal Graziano, and can be found on various sites including: Facebook, Cure, and her blog.  You know how they say that hindsight is 20/20 (perfect) and looking back, I wish I could have worked with her more and taken some more photos.  Hopefully, I will see her at the next Fanime.

Her costumes were really amazing, and Crystal was extremely easy to work with.  I hope you enjoy the photos!

Marvel-3

Marvel-8

Marvel-10

Marvel-1

Marvel-7

Marvel-15

Marvel-12

Marvel-5

Marvel-4

Marvel-9

Marvel-19

Marvel-17

Marvel-6

Marvel-13

Marvel-14

Marvel-16

Marvel-11

No comments:

Post a Comment