Monday, January 21, 2013

Slayers


Trying something a little different, because importing photos from Flickr makes for harder modifying of the blog.  I'm going to try to overhaul the site in a little while here, so it may actually go done for a small amount of time.  Photos are actually going to be stored on Google, as so long they let me.  Hopefully, this isn't a waste of effort and time!


They're back!  Akaichan and Anonymous Proxy are Lina Inverse and Naga the Serpent.  As always they were a blast to work with and really made the costumes work to their advantage.  I was actually discussing with them, when they were dressed in their Aquarion Evol outfits, that I missed some of the classic costumes like Sorcerer Hunters, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Slayers.  Both of them were excited to tell me that they were going to do Slayers as their next costume.  I thought they were kidding,  but about a half an hour later, here they were.  Enjoy the photos, the singles are coming up!










No comments:

Post a Comment