Saturday, January 12, 2013

Revolutionary Girl Utena

RevUte-17

I'm getting close to running out of photos!  Sorry about the long wait between posts.  Settling in and a big move have been keeping me busy.  I've also been busy at work, and looking for models in San Francisco to shoot.  I haven't touched my camera in such a long time, and I think that there is probably dust on it. ARGH!

RevUte-19

Well, here is the first part of of the Revolutionary Girl Utena series.  We have NyuNyuCosplay and Dead Pepper portraying Nanami and Utena.  They were really fun to work with, and were able to come up with interesting ideas.  Also, not being so familiar with the series, they were able to explain key points and who the characters they were costuming really were.  This made for fun photos.  Hope you like them!

RevUte-21

RevUte-22

RevUte-29

RevUte-27

No comments:

Post a Comment