Friday, January 18, 2013

Utena Tenjo

RevUte-1

Dead Peppers' last post, sort of.  She is back!  If you are curious as about who she is, you can also find her on two other posts: Hanekawa Tsubasa and Jill Valentine.  As to keep up with her image, again the costume was masterfully done.  Utena never looked better, and the ring that she has was made by Dead Pepper as well.  Please support her DA page!

RevUte-3

I am not too familiar with Revolutionary Girl Utena (少女革命ウテナ), but Dead Pepper told me herself that this was one of her favorites.  Inquiring about the yuri"ness" of the anime, I was just informed that it was a great story to watch, and that I shouldn't concern myself with anything else.  So, I haven't seen it yet, but do have plans to check it out in the future.  Currently I'm rereading the Bakemonogatari series, and enjoying it quite a bit.  Click on the Hanekawa Tsubasa link above if you are curious about it!

RevUte-4

RevUte-5

RevUte-10

RevUte-11

RevUte-14

No comments:

Post a Comment