Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Battlefield: Valkyria Chronicles

AliMel-5

Hello!  So, here we have Alicia Melchiott from Valkyria Chronicles.  It started out as a game, and was eventually turned into an anime adaptation.  Both are very good, in my humble opinion.  This character is originally a baker forced/turned into a soldier.  That is why she has the bandana, as much as it looks like the uniform, it is from her bakery.

This cosplayer did a wonderful job!  The armour is awesome!  That is what my lil' sis and I spotted first.  It was so well done, and very impressive.  Couldn't believe that there were people out there that could make items like that for costumes!  Very skilled.  Props to the cosplayer. and if you would like your name (real or pen) written down, please send me an email, with what you would like to be called!  Otherwise, this is just another unfortunately, unknown cosplayer ***UPDATE*** Cosplayer has contacted me, and her name is: Ana!  =0)

Well done Ana! It was a pleasure working with you!

AliMel-10

AliMel-13

AliMel-11

AliMel-12

AliMel-8

AliMel-7

AliMel-6

AliMel-1


Thanks for looking!

Check me out at Deviant Art!

2 comments:

  1. Great to see these photos! I'll be making some improvements so I hope we run into each other again. I'd love to work with you on getting some more photos in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan to me! Thanks for your hard work! I look forward to seeing you in the future!

    ReplyDelete