Friday, June 3, 2011

One Piece's Boa Hancock

BoaHan-18

Hello nurse!  Or empress... however you like it.  This is the famous Boa Hancock cosplay from the ever so popular One Piece.  I have to admit, that if it weren't for the hair being super true to the character, that I wouldn't have known where she was from!  Just another cute Asian girl walking around.... Speaking of which, she is known as "Boa", until she emails me with the "OK" to post her name (online or real)!

I have tried to keep up with One Piece, but seriously, it is like trying to catch all the Pokemon in the world.....  There is just so many: movies, episodes, and chapters.  Although, really entertaining, I just don't have the time to watch/read.  I will gladly accept synopsis from people though!

Enjoy the photos!

BoaHan-17

BoaHan-16

BoaHan-11

BoaHan-1

BoaHan-15

BoaHan-10

BoaHan-4

BoaHan-9

BoaHan-14

BoaHan-7

BoaHan-5

BoaHan-12

BoaHan-2

Thanks for looking!  Interested in going on a shoot with me?  
Drop me a line, and let's figure something out!

Please check out my Deviant Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment