Sunday, June 5, 2011

Queen's Blade: Ymir

ymir-1

A costume that I didn't ever think I would see in the US of A.  It is Ymir from Queen's Blade.  It started out as a hentai game, that was turned into an echi anime.  I want to see the second season, and maybe try the game.  The first season was actually pretty entertaining, I love the use of music in it.  This is an amazing costume done of the dwarf princess warrior though.

Truly, accurate to the character.  Shooting this was really fun too.  The axe is made out of solid wood, and is EXTREMELY heavy.  A slight oversight in the cosplayer's vision I believe.  She had to have a slave help her out.  Also, because of the gauntlet, she was not able to use one hand to help her out.  It was cute to see her struggle with the oversized/weight axe, and call for help to change the poses.

If not for the struggling, I would have asked for more photos.  I also wish that the background was a little cleaner.... sigh.... at least the lighting is decent!  Just imagine that she is gonna go berserk on the peeps in the background.  Hehe...

Hope you enjoy this photo set.  There are still lots more to come!

ymir-2

ymir-3

ymir-4

ymir-5

Thanks for looking!  Did you like what you see?
Want to get together for a studio/location shoot?
Drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment