Monday, June 27, 2011

Panty and Stocking w/ Garterbelt

PanSto-11

".... Anarchy! Everyone wants to be me... Anarchy--ee! Everyone wants to be free..." The music from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (which will know be referred to as PSG) is pretty awesome as well.  At least you can say it is a catchy tune.  This is the group shot of the Anarchy sisters.  From the photo on top, it is Stocking on the left [cosplayed by Aistuito] and Panty Anarchy on the right[cosplayed by Takaa].

The costumes here are their angel forms.  Meaning they already did that erotic pole dance, with all the groping and their "sailormoon" type transformation from their regular clothes to their angel uniforms.  These two models specifically were particularly busy, and I was only allotted a very shot amount of time, thus the little amount of photos.  Also, there were other shooters going over my shoulder, which is cool, but also means that I won't be able to shoot as fast.

Unfortunately, I do not know who the models are, so if you know please let them know to email me with their names for credit and I will be happy to give them a set of their photos! 

Thanks for checking out my post!

PanSto-19

PanSto-18

PanSto-16

PanSto-14

PanSto-12

PanSto-20

Visit my DA account by clicking on the title of the post, or HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment