Saturday, June 11, 2011

Goddess of Our Past: Urd

Urd-20

Seriously, one of the most beautiful women at the convention, we have a cosplayer acting as Urd, from Ah/Oh! My Goddess.  I wish I was Keichi.  If you are wondering, there was (unfortunately) no Belldandy or Skuld, the goddess's of Present and Future, respectively.  This costume was awesomely done, and I'm glad that the photos came out.

I have to admit though that the costume was so much better to see in person.  Canon does a great job in my book! Hehe!  If you are wondering who the cosplayer/model is, then you will have to wait until she emails me with the name (real/pen) that she would like me to use.  Otherwise, she is just Urd.

This was actually one of the harder shoots that I had.  Thank the heavens, pun intended, that my sister, Lynn, was here.  During the middle of the shoot, my flash system decided to cut out.  Apparently, on of the batteries exploded inside the flash.  Awesome, right?  Yeah... not so much.  So, I had Lynn change the batteries and do a little cleaning, whilst I continued to take photos with just Natural Light.  Although they turned out semi-decent, I have to say: "Having help OWNZ!!!"

Enjoy!

Urd-16

Urd-15

Urd-2

Urd-14

Urd-12

Urd-13

Urd-11

Urd-9

Urd-10

Urd-8

Urd-7

Urd-5

Urd-3

Urd-1

Urd-18

Urd-19

No comments:

Post a Comment