Monday, June 6, 2011

Kino from his travels!

kino-2

Admittedly, this was a hard one to post.  I only had two photos that actually came out of this set for two reasons.  It was between a shoot that I was already doing.  I was doing a Sucker Punch shoot, with Baby Doll and Rocket.  I just finished up with BD and was waiting on Rocket to finish prepping.  That was when I saw Kino walking down the hall.  I had to get a photo, but didn't actually think that it was going to literally be a photo.

Oh well, they all deserve their 15 minutes of fame, eh? So, here it is.  My two best photos of Kino from Kino's Travels the Beautiful World, enjoy!

kino-1

2 comments:

  1. Looks cool dude .. thanks for this image and for share your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!
    Paris Rentals

    ReplyDelete