Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sucker Punch 2 / 3: Babydoll

babdol-7

Here's part two of the Sucker Punch trilogy.  We have Babydoll, being cosplayed by: Havocluvor.  If you click on the name, you can find her Deviant Art (DA) page.  The costume was brilliantly done, and out of everyone that I worked with in photographing at Fanime, she was definitely my favorite to work with.

I really do hope to run into her in the future, and take lots and lots more photos.  With Havocluvor, it was just very simple for this shoot, and the Yoko Litner shoot that will come up a little later, and what I mean by that is that she just took direction very well.  Lynn, my younger sister, noticed this as well.  After a day of shooting various people, even my lil' sis noticed that this cosplayer in particular was great at posing.

I hope that everyone enjoys looking at the photos, as much as I had making them!  Thanks for viewing!

babdol-2

babdol-3

babdol-4

babdol-5

babdol-6

babdol-8

babdol-10

babdol-11

babdol-13

babdol-14

babdol-16

babdol-17

babdol-18

babdol-19

babdol-20

babdol-22

babdol-23

babdol-24

babdol-28

babdol-26

Thanks for taking a look!  Wanna see more?  Check out my DA website, by clicking on the title of this post or HERE!

Interested in cosplaying/modeling?  Need a photographer?  Leave me a message, and let's talk!  Location or studio?  Doesn't matter to me, I've experience in both!

No comments:

Post a Comment