Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Panty & Stocking W/ Garterbelt: Stocking Anarchy 001

StoAna-14

So, this year there were many costumes that I was not aware of when I got to Fanime. I was looking and looking, but didn't understand where they were from. My assistants also had to ask, "who are they cosplaying?"  

This was one of the anime that was being cosplayed around a lot, and I broke down and asked who she was.  This is a character from an anime called: "Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt", and it is hilarious.  I wish that I was aware of the characters before I took the photos!  They would have turned out a little more like the anime!

The anime itself is like an adult version of "Powerpuff Girls" and is produced by Gainax (the makers of Neon Genesis Evangelion and FLCL).  Reportedly, it is everything that they wanted to do in previous anime, but were not able to.  So they let everything hang in this one.  It was a real blast!

Hope you like the photos!  Lots more to come!

StoAna-09

StoAna-10

StoAna-11

StoAna-12

StoAna-13

StoAna-24

StoAna-23

StoAna-22

StoAna-21

StoAna-20

StoAna-18

StoAna-17

StoAna-16

StoAna-15

Check out my DA Site!
Click HERE~!

No comments:

Post a Comment